Buying your first home can be a daunting task and is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make.
Searching for the perfect home in the right area, organising finance and negotiating the sale is a lot of hard work but if you do your homework and invest the appropriate time you will find the ideal home that meets all of your criteria.
This guide has been designed to help you to navigate the process of buying your first home.
1. Home Loans: What Can You Afford? Don’t Guess!
2. Understanding the Types of Loans Available on the Market
3. Government Assistance
4. Applying for a Home Loan
5. What a Lender Can Expect of You
6. Your Loan Documents – What to Expect!
7. Understanding the Market
8. Buying Methods
9. Role of the Buyer’s Agent
10. Locating Properties for Sale
11. Open For Inspections
12.Taking the Next Step
13.Things to Consider at Settlement
14. Moving House Checklist